Welcome back guys, Apply for Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) For 2022/2023 Applicants, available for international students, check out the Deadline and the requirements below.
The Government of Malaysia is Offering scholarships to International Students who want to study their post-graduate degree program in Malaysia for the 2022/2023 academic session. The Scholarship is arranged with Malaysia’s aspirations to emerge as one of the global centers of academic excellence by attracting, motivating, and retaining talented human capital from abroad.
Be assured to look into the necessary information like the eligibilities, and deadline and to know if you’re eligible for the application, it might be the awaiting opportunity for you.
#About Malaysia Higher Institutions
Malaysia is home to several International branch campuses of Universities from other countries, A plan aimed at expanding and improving the country’s range of the Higher Uk’s University of Nottingham and Australia’s Monash University.
APPLY ALSO: Graduate Research Scholarships at the University of Melbourne
Why Study in Malaysia?
malaysia’s diverse cultural heritage is reflected in its people’s food architecture religious festivals and languages to study in Malaysia you found yourself fully immersed in every part of Malaysian culture, Malaysia is ranked 16th safety country in the world according to the Global peace index (GPI) up to nine places from the previous year.
With its modern infrastructure and efficient transportation system, Malaysia makes a safe and comfortable place to live and study and work.
#School Of Study
- Higher Institutions in Malaysia
#Level of Study
- International Countries
- Tuition fee
- June 15, 2022
- To be qualified for the Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) For 2022/2023 Applicants, Applicants must meet all the requirements listed.
- Must intend 2 posts full-time postgraduate studies (Masters/Ph.D.) in Malaysia
- or are currently positioned full-time postgraduate studies in Malaysian public universities and selected private higher educational institutions.
- The applicant must acquire a good academic qualifications
- Masters Applicants: obtaining CGPA 3.0/ 2nd Class Upper (Honour) or higher at bachelor’s degree level.
- Ph.D. Applicants: obtaining CGPA 3.0 / excellent results at Masters’ level in costs related to the intended study program.
- a scholarship is limited to kitchen fees and a monthly living allowance of RM1,500.00 per month
- successful applicants are expected to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be provided by the government of Malaysia.
- The applicant for Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) can be assessed on the program’s online application system. Applicants will have to provide all the necessary information.
- and have the compulsory documents listed below scanned and saved in pdf format and later uploaded to the online application system.
- Application documents
- Application form
- A certified copy of passport as evidence of nationality.
- Get a certified copy of the academic transcript(s) of previous degrees.
- a certified copy of English proficiency test results (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Letter of recommendation form to referees
- Endorsement form
- Admission letter from Malaysian University/higher education institute (if applicable)
- Curriculum vitae
- Research proposal.
See More scholarships news for Students:
JobCenterBD is the best website to find the latest Bangladesh government job circular publishing website, Bangladesh Job Notification 2022, Private Job Notification 2022, Bank Job Notification 2022, and Company Job Circular 2022 in Bangladesh.
So please read above Jobs Circular 2022 and Other New Jobs, Scholarships news 2022.
Visit daily to get updates on various government and private jobs on Facebook Official Facebook Page and Official Facebook Group and Like, Share.
We have organized various model test programs. Participate in the Model Test Program and stay with us: Model test
Keep connected with us as well as like our Facebook Page and Join with Facebook Group.